Whether you need a transformer for a switch mode power supply, signal isolation and/or impedance matching, or a high voltage flyback transformer, Hisonic can manufacture a transformer that meets your needs. Hisonic's transformers are used in a large variety of industrial electronics applications including airborne navigation and communications systems.
Hisonic manufactures a wide variety of transformers including the following configurations:
- Pot core transformers (All types)
- Laminated core transformers
- Tape wound core transformers
- Single Phase, 3-phase and multi-phase transformers
Choose from several lines of standard transformers or Hisonic can engineer a custom transformer to meet your requirements. Contact us for help in finding a transformer that works for you.
Hisonic can manufacture transformers with a wide variety of mounting options to meet your mechanical requirements. Just a few of the numerous potential types of mounting options include:
- Leads for Surface Mount (SMT)
- Pins for through hole printed circuit boards
- Chassis mounting brackets with lead wires or solder lugs
Hisonic’s transformers have a variety of case options to choose from. These include:
- Open frame or Un-cased
- Potted in Epoxy or Diallyl Case
- Molded cases
- Metal can for shielding
- Special heat sink plate arrangements
- Multi-coil transformer packages.
Our engineering team can help you pick a case style that will work with your size, weight and environmental requirements.