Hisonic manufactures a diverse line of 400 Hz power transformers and inductors for many of the world's leading avionics manufacturers. We have an in-house engineering capability with unmatched experience in engineering reliable transformers, inductors, common mode chokes and other magnetic components for 400 Hz power applications. We have engineered and produced a wide range of designs including single phase, 3-phase, and multi-phase (n-phase or polyphase) 400 Hz transformers. Contact us for assistance in locating and/or modifying a design to meet your needs.
400 Hz Types
Hisonic has extensive experience in manufacturing transformer and inductor products for 400 Hz applications.
- Single Phase 400 Hz Transformers
- 3-Phase 400 Hz Transformers
- N-Phase (also called multi-phase or poly phase) 400 Hz Transformers
- 400 Hz Chokes
- 400 Hz Common Mode Chokes
400 Hz transformers and inductors can be manufactured with a variety of terminals for use in your application including:
- Self-leaded - The magnet wire used for winding is cut to length and tinned for soldering. Insulating sleeving can be added if desired.
- Lead Set – Insulated wires are soldered to the magnet wire and cut to length and tinned.
- Surface Mount (SMT) Leads – The coil is wound on a bobbin or set in a carrier or case with leads suitable for surface mount.
- Chassis mounting – Coil is supplied with brackets for chassis mount. Can be supplied with either lead wires or solder lugs
Let us know your requirements and we can suggest a suitable mounting option.
Hisonic’s 400 Hz transformers have a variety of case options to choose from. These include:
- Open Un-cased
- Potted in Epoxy or Diallyl Case
- Molded cases
- Metal can for shielding
- Special heat sink plate arrangements
- Multi-coil transformer packages
Our engineering team can help you pick a case style that will work with your size, weight and environmental requirements.